Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanderings!

Nothing much to report today, folks! It was a rather sedate day. No pictures either. I'm sorry.

I got up, did some work, and then I hopped on the subway with the notion that I'd check out this antiques market I've heard about. Well, I got to the right subway stop, then realised I had no idea where to go from there. I spent a good while looking around the area, even asking directions, but I just couldn't find it. After a while I gave up and went to Wangfujing. I love that place!

Today was 'buy random stuffs' day! I managed to pick up some souvenirs for family people, but I won't say what they are cause it's gonna be a surprise. To any family reading this: don't get too excited, they're more like 'trinkets' then actual 'gifts'. But I thought they were nifty!

I also got a copy of American Gods, cause I'm in desperate need of reading material. On a similar note, Caroline is awesome and recommends good stuff.

Sleep now! And with any luck, tomorrow should be a much more interesting day with actual photographs and suchlike!

2 comments:

Espérance said...

Neil Gaiman is an -amazing- writer. If you dig American Gods, I've got a few of his books I'd be willing to send you.

Caroline said...

Peter, je t'aime.