Thursday, August 7, 2008

Apologies!

Sorry I missed yesterday's post, all, but to be honest, there was nothing to report. I went to work, worked, then got back around 10pm and went straight to bed. So no news, no pictures. It looks like today will be more of the same, but we'll see how it goes. You might get 2 updates today, you lucky ducks!

Aileen left for home today, and I'm kind of jealous. I've been feeling a little homesick these past few days, probably because I'm run-down, and whenever I look at my itinerary I find myself thinking 'Ok, I only X more days to go'. Then again, I dimly remember being this way a week into my last trip to China. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or so.

Anyhow, big events are coming up! For one thing, the Olympic Opening Ceremony is tomorrow. I won't be in the stadium, but I'll try and get some kickass pictures. After that, things are gon' be CRAZY! Also, tonight's my last night in the Far East Youth Hostel: I leave tomorrow for the Chinese Box International Hostel. It looks like a nice place, so we'll see how that goes. I'll get to meet new people, hooray!

I'll be there for a week, and then I'll be at the Lama Hostel for 2 weeks, and then I'll be home.

Oh, and I'm told that today is Valentine's Day in China. I love all you guys indiscriminately and equally :)

No comments: